Our priority is to assist children, youth and families to achieve their full potential.
The Center is home to highly-skilled and dedicated professionals. We are a multidisciplinary group united by our passion. We are committed to providing exceptional, quality care that is uniquely designed to be sensitive to helping the individual needs of the children and families we serve across their lifespan.
We offer a wide range of innovative services:
- Assessments, Diagnostics and Intervention Services: Evidenced-based and customized
- Programs designed to enhance all children and youth development: Social, play, and skill-specific
- Center & Community: All services and programs are offered at the Center’s cutting-edge, state of the art facility, as well as community-based settings.
- Training and learning opportunities for professionals and families: Educational offerings for the community and other professionals are offered through a variety of formats and by request.
We are a multi-disciplinary center with the area’s top specialty therapists. See below how our experts can help your child.
General child and family wellness; development enrichment, parenting education, family, and community enrichment.
Customized Evaluation & Diagnostic services for children, youth, and families designed to identify specific barriers and strengths that contribute to individual potential.
Customized Intervention for children & youth with learning, behavioral, and developmental needs due to biological, neurological, environmental or unknown causes.
Methods of evaluation and intervention are grounded in the application of current evidence-based research from a wide variety of scientific and educational theories and research applied to best fit each child and family’s needs.
Commitment to serving “The Whole Child” by collaborating with all family and community members, and professional who also provide service to each child and family.
Providing specialized technical assistance, training and advocacy for individuals, groups, and community members across educational, community, public and private settings.
Participation in consuming, producing and translating “gold standard,” cutting-edge research for the benefit of individuals, families, and communities.
Providing leadership in service, research, training and technical assistance to professional and community audiences.
Support culturally diverse community members through specially designed educational, training, and innovative special events.
Cultivate connections with a wide audience of diverse health, business, educational, industry and arts partnerships with local, regional and national organizations to further attain the Center’s Mission: to promote, connect and disseminate health, wellness, accessibility, sustainability and support for each person’s full potential over their lifespan.
Provide high-quality community health promotion, developmental screening, evaluation, intervention, and diagnostic services to the bi-state region.
The multidisciplinary members at The Center specialize in a wide range of areas:
- Child & family development
- Children with special needs:
- Autism spectrum disorder,
- Oral & motor apraxia,
- Developmental delays across all areas of development,
- Sensory processing challenges
- Metabolic & genetic disorders
- Biological or environmental factors that may influence development over an individual’s lifespan.