For only $75, parents and children play and learn together in small age-based, thematic groups in 75-minute sessions with an option to schedule additional Open KidsPlay times at an alternate time.
The purpose of KidsPlay is to provide support for the people who matter most – your kids. We know that parents are the child’s first teacher, and KidsPlay offers a fun and focused environment for kids and parents to learn and grow together.
- Improve social skills through play
- Parents and children learn side by side
- Focus on building relationships and communication
- Creative activities and helpful tips encourage social, cognitive, motor and communication development
- Innovative, fun experiences designed to stimulate all the senses adults and children use for learning: taste, touch, smell, movement, listening and sight
- Centers created to sharpen skills and acquire new ones